WHAT INFORMATION FOR EVERY HEN MAY COLLECT
- For Every Hen may collect anonymous information about its webpage automaticaly. This information may include referring pages, number of website visitors, number of page visitors and demographics. In no way is this information personally identifiable. When collected, this anonymous information provides For Every Hen with a means of detecting problem webpage areas, monitoring marketing and promotional endeavors and providing an overall better user experience.
- For Every Hen may collect information via a third-party service about its newsletter/promotional emails. This information may include emails opened, links clicked, conversions and email activity. When collected this information provides For Every Hen with a means of detecting problem areas in email marketing/promotional endeavors and thus provides the business with a better basis for future newsletters/marketing/promotional emails.
- For Every Hen collects information when you purchase a product, complete and send in any contact form(s), complete and send in stories about your own parties, or 'opt-in' to the 'Secret FREE Resources' group service. The information collected may include your full name [to identify you/your order from other clients], email address [to contact you should there be any issues/questions about your order/our products/services OR to provide you with the For Every Hen newsletter service], phone number [to contact you should there be any issues/questions about your order/our products/service], or comments [to ensure you receive the best possible answers and/or service].
- For Every Hen may also collect information when you enter promotions or competitions via www.foreveryhen.com.au or our social media channels. Information that may be collected in these circumstances include full name [to identify you from other entrants/to identify you should you win], email address [to contact you should you be the competition/prize winner], street address [to ensure your prize is delivered and received correctly] and photo/comment entries.
HOW FOR EVERY HEN USES AND SHARES THIS INFORMATION
- Overall, For Every Hen uses information for the following general purposes: service improvement, client contact, client support, research, promotion, newsletter services and anonymous reporting.
- For Every Hen may use or share your information in order to complete a transaction or to do something that you have asked us to do. For Every Hen uses other third parties such as credit card companies to bill you. These third parties are prohibited from using any of our personal information for promotional purposes.
- For Every Hen may publish/print real-life hen party/bridal shower stories on their website, Facebook group, Magazine and marketing materials. If a name is included when submitting a real-life story, this name will be printed/published next to that particular client's comments. Clients will remain anonymous should no name be included with the story. If you wish to add or remove your name from the printed/published story, please contact For Every Hen.
- The For Every Hen blogs and Facebook groups are monitored to ensure discussions are not negatively directed at any person(s). If you post personal information online (whether it be via a comment on our blog or a post on our social media page(s)) you should be aware that anything you have written may be read, collected and used by others who access these pages. If you wish for us to remove any of your comments (or to make your comment anonymous), please contact For Every Hen.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
HOW FOR EVERY HEN KEEPS YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
As with any website there is no 100% guarantee that your information will remain secure. As a result, For Every Hen cannot warrant the confidentiality and security of the information you provide. We can, however, ensure that we do everything possible to protect what you disclose to us by enforcing the following security and data care practices:
- For Every Hen has an industry standard SSL certificate used to protect data transmissions - meaning that sensitive information is encrypted (and therefore unreadable) from everyone but the intended recipient.
- The For Every Hen shopping cart is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1 - the most stringent level of certification available. It enforces safety of your private details through the use of SSL, HTTPS, HSTS and encryption.
- Paypal is offered as a method of payment. This method has security features such as world class anti-fraud detection, 24/7 account monitoring, and securely encrypted personal and financial details to ensure your money and information stays safe.